Accommodating U

Search More

Our Blog

Carbon Monoxide

Posted on November 12, 2014 by Nikki Palmer in Blog

carbon monoxide detector

Do you have a Carbon Monoxide Detector fitted in your home?

Are you aware of the dangers of Carbon Monoxide poisoning from gas appliances or how to spot the symptoms?

On the 5th December 2014 it is likely that  a bill will be passed by Parliament to make it legislation that all new build and rental properties are fitted with a Carbon Monoxide Detector.

Although it may take a while for the Bill to come into force, we will be contacting our Landlords to notify them and advise them to have one fitted in their rental properties.

For as little as £15 it is better to be safe than sorry.

For further information about spotting possible problems and identifying symptoms of Carbon Monoxide, click on the Gas Safe link.



Comments are closed.